Monday, February 15, 2010

NBC is a douche

It's been a while since I've had a good old fashioned mental breakdown. I'm about due. I can sort of see it, forming around the edges and splintering and crackling it's way thru my precious little head. Time will tell, but it won't be long. Can't wait for that!

In other news.... I've found myself freakishly devoted to this installment of the Olympics. No matter what the event, I'm completely spellbound. That being said, I am flabbergasted that they would actually show the fatal accident involving the Georgian Luger that occurred on Friday. We don't need to see that. I'll admit that most times in life I follow my morbid curiosity around wherever it pleases. Alot of the time, I'm actually prodding it ever-onward, but c'mon. The dude died and it's the Olympics, the preeminent international celebration of all things sport. The last thing we as an audience need is to see this poor guy flip off his sled, smack into a steel poll, and eventually lose his life.

Way to go NBC.

Douche bag.

No comments: