Tuesday, January 26, 2010

printer....

I know that you all were concerned about it, you can relax, the printer survived to see another day... not only is it not emanating a charred scent today, it actually smells rather pleasant. Yes, that's right, the printer smells good.

We watched Funny People last night. Decent movie if you can get past all the cock and balls humor.
Long too. The Movie, that is.

In other news, I've been thinking alot lately about the story that I've been slowly - and I mean slooooooooo........wly working on. I really think that having this blog is helping. The act of typing, which in turn is responsible for some sort of deep synaptical firing, is slowly getting those old creative juices flowing again. Well, dripping anyway.

thats all for now. maybe more later today. See? isn't this fun!

3 comments:

CarrieZ said...

I thought Funny People was just "ok" too... they need to shorten it a little bit.

CarrieZ said...

And also, we, the readers of your blog, would like to hear more about your mom...

CarrieZ said...

Respond to my comments