Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday crud


Foggy blogging today and then, lo and behold...

Highlight of the day up to this point - I threw a paper towel at the
trash can from across the room (see above) and look where it landed!
BLAM! Stopped dead in it's tracks, sitting on the edge of the top! I
couldn't do that again in 100,000 tries I'm sure! I bet any money that
my day won't get any better than this! How could it? I mean really.
Magic, I'm sure.

Additionally, the office printer smells funny. I think it's on the
verge of exploding.

Additionally additionally no one leads a life like mine. Or yours, for
that matter. Smart? Deep? Either/or? Nope.... bumper sticker fodder on
the cab in front of me this morning.

lastly, I'm learning that some people in my life are a lot stronger
then I ever gave them credit for. Conversely, some have proven to be
much, much weaker...

No comments: