Friday, January 29, 2010

the death of Terry L...

It's been a few days.

Well, I received hundreds upon hundreds of messages, everyone wondering; where have I been?, what's wrong with me?! Even one faraway-hello-withdrawal-related-suicide in Cincinnati (sorry and condolences to Terry L's family, ((where the hell did he find the bull anyways??)).

At least that's the only one that has been reported. I mean, lots of obvious confusion and fear and dread, but only the one death. So, to everyone out there who was concerned, sorry for the non-communication. Actually, instead of hundreds upon hundreds, it was more like zero. But no we're splitting hairs....

Poker last night.

How'd I do?

I am now "on the finger" for $40.00 American. Why? Because I suck. That's why. We did discover a new drink though. It's a blend of chocolate and red wine.

The stuff is like liquid c-r-a-c-k.....

some randomness -

Joey by Concrete Blonde has forced it's way deep into the folds of my gray matter and remains there immovable. That girl has a great, great voice...

i have nothing else for now....

1 comment:

CarrieZ said...

Liquid crack is right... I think that bit us right in the ass...