Monday, March 1, 2010

attention, blah, blah, blah....

It's March 1st. Already?? WTF? What can we do to make time slow down. I remember being a kid and wanting to get older. Couldn't WAIT to be an adult. Now, I just want shit to slow down. I'd like to look at the calendar and just be content, not wondering what the fuck happened to the year.

It's off to radiology shortly for lifetime MRI number 80 million. There's one place that I go to that has a huge fish tank in the room with the MRI machine and it's lit in like a fluorescent blue. The one dude who I get sometimes has a noise machine in there. He's always got it set to waves or something. Anyway, the whole experience, besides the necessity of it, is quite relaxing, like being at the aquarium! They have these super kool noise eliminating headphones thru which they pump any type of music that you like. Last time it was the middle three tracks off In Utero. Then there's another place that's basically like going to the hospital - everything's all cold and sterile, old people (we know how much I ADORE their company, right?) - and, lucky me, that's where i get to go today!

anyway, not much humor in today's blog. Just cold hard factaroos.

No comments: