Friday, February 5, 2010

blah, blah, blah

Grey outside. Grey, grey, grey....
I love it though.
Hoth-like.
The snow is en route.
I think I can see Imperial Walkers on the horizon.

First sign, first flake, first droplet of moisture, and its back home for a snowed-in weekend of alcohol, poker, Elvis's, probably some video games, some literature (I'm a smarty) and whatever else may come.

I've almost completed the mind-numbing task of converting all of my cd's to digital format. Thank god. I need a new ipod. So far, I have 15 gig of music in itunes and I still have 50 or so albums to go. I think I'm going to use some of my tax return to buy an ipod classic. It's like 160 GB!

I think 70% of the people I know are sick right now. It's not the plague, but some of them have said that it's bubonic-esque. I will be doing my best to avoid that.

Was thinking this morning during my seemingly-endless commute about Salad Fingers and the nettles! I'll be surfing my way over there directly.

Space ghost says hello......

from faraway, of course.

No comments: